Studying Python + sci-fi unicorns



I'm currently reading Think Python by Allen B. Downey, a Python "translation" of How To Think Like A Computer Scientist by the same author.

I like it so far because it doesn't focus on the language that much, it really tries to explain the reasoning behind the code. In Chapter 4 it shows a development plan with examples: from writing code "that does the job" to encapsulation, generalization, refactoring and debugging. It really helped me to understand the process.
Plus, I got to make this "work of art" using the Turtle module:


This was an exercise from the book. The program has simple functions to draw lines or arcs of different size according to font size (that is a parameter). Then other functions use them to draw the letters. There is also a function for the white space, obviously. 

And now for something completely different: my UE4 viewport with happy unicorns in a sci-fi hangar, just because I like them.