An Android app with Kotlin

This morning I was studying Chopin's Nocturne op. 27 n.2, which is a bit too difficult for me. So I thought: wouldn't it be great if I had an app that generated a random number, in order for me to repeat a random line of the music score until I learn it by heart? I know it can be easily done with Google or with literally two lines of code in a Python online sandbox, but what if it was also pink to make my day better?

So I set up to create a simple app with Android Studio. I wasn't sure whether to use Java or Kotlin because I haven't used any of them before. Java is on my wish-to learn-list, but rumors say Kotlin is prettier / funnier / currently recommended by Google. I gave Kotlin a try.

The UI has an intro message, a space where I input the number of rows / lines / segments I have in my score and a button to confirm. After that, the app shows a new message with the input number and a new button is created to generate a random number in that range.  

By "row" or horizontal line I mean for instance this:

The app could be used with measures/bars, but I personally like to use horizontal lines plus last measure of the previous line and first measure of the following one.

Now I just have to look at the score and review / study that part of the music. Done!